当前位置:首页 > RSS > 句子

生活英文句子:结账Paying the Bill
栏目分类:句子   发布日期:2015-01-11 09:33

   结账Paying the Bill

  J:Are you ready to go?
 
  准备好走了吗?
 
  I:Yes, how much is the bill?
 
  是的,长但是多少钱?
 
  J:It's 32 dollars and fifty cents for both of us. I'll pay today.
 
  咱俩总共32美元50美分。今天我付吧。
 
  I:No, don't be silly. I'll pay for both of us.
 
  不,别傻了。我付咱俩的。
 
  J:If we both want to pay, maybe we should split the bill and go Dutch today.
 
  如果咱俩都想付的话,也许我们今天应该把账单分开算,各付各的。
 
  I:That's a good idea.How much would it be for each of us?
 
  好主意。我们每人多少?
 
  J:$32.50 dividedby two is 16 dollars and twenty-five cents each.
 
  32.50两人分,每人16美元25美分。
 
  I:Sounds good tome. Here's my part.
 
  听上去不错。这是我的。
 
  ① I'll pay for bothof us.中pay for…意思是“为……付款”。如: How much did you pay for your car?请问你买这辆车花了多少钱? Both用于指“两者都……”,宾格的人称代词钱要加of,如:both of them 他们两个都。
 
  ② split the bill和go Dutch都表示“各付各的”,“AA制”,还可以说 separate thebil。
英语职场悦读图画百科深度句子爆笑